Low Cost | Compact | Versatile & Reliable | Automatic Tray or Slip Sheet Packing
Benefits & Features
- Compact unit requires floor space equivalent to one pallet.
- Labor saving – minimal operator involvement (approx. 20 seconds per tray load) to remove / position each tray.
- Quick and simple product change over.
- Fully automatic control and monitoring functions with ‘tray full’ warning strobe.
- Handles any container size and most shapes.
- Capable of packing up to 3,500 bottles per hour.
- Optional support frame configurations including bi-directional infeed conveyor, height adjustment, mobility features to accommodate different production line layouts, and layer inversion facility.
- Easily integrated with existing down-stream testing and conveyor lines, with optional CAS on-line leak & vision testers.
- Compatible with CAS take-out ‘robots’ to place containers onto the infeed conveyor.
- May be used with CAS pallet elevator for complete pallet building.
- Consistently reliable and repeatable operation.
- All CAS equipment is covered by copyright design.