Cost Effective | On-line Ultrasonic Spray Coating | Reduces Container Static, External Scuffing | Improved Bottle Handling
Benefits & Features
- Stainless steel construction
- Ultrasonic spray nozzle keeps spray material & air consumption to a minimum.
- Unit incorporates CAS mist collector with independent filtration system to collect unused material.
- Flow monitoring ensures optimum material application and minimal usage.
- Optional system components include mobile support frame, neck finish conveyor, central mixing system, extended length conveyor & in-line drives.
- Separate angle & scuff testers available.
- Compatible with CAS downstream handling, packing, palletizing & testing equipment.
- Reduces static charge in pet containers from 1000+ volts to almost 0.
- Dramatically reduces exterior bottle wall scuffing by a factor of 8x.
- Minimizes dust & foreign material attraction.
- Improves container handling and reduces filling-line blockages.
- Enhances visual appeal of containers with less scuffing, dust accretion and dry product cling on internal surfaces.
- All CAS equipment is covered by copyright design
- Lubri/Stat® is a registered trademark of JCL Specialty Products, Inc.