Cost-effective and simple automatic pallet or tray packing of round, square, and irregular size shaped containers.
Benefits & Features
- Minimal operator involvement (approx. 20 secs per tray load) to place tray, press reset button and remove loaded tray.
- Fully automatic control and monitoring functions with ‘tray full’ warning strobe and machine status-indicator lights.
- Handles any container size/most shapes, packing uniform or staggered row configurations up to 3500 containers per hour.
- Modular design allows enhanced automation features to be included as required (slip-sheet and/or top-frame placement).
- Simple change parts and panel-mounted counter setting for product change over.
- Interlocked, sliding access doors ensure product cleanliness and operator safety without degrading unit effectiveness.
- Machine accumulation capacity up to two tray loads, can be easily transferred in one operation.
- Compact, automatic transfer of containers from marshalling area onto the tray, with automated leveling of trays/pallets.
- Operation with half- or full-height pallet elevator generates loads up to 1400mm / 55” or 2800mm / 110” high.
- Container transfer onto the in feed conveyor from either side.
- Low consumption supply requirements: 3-phase 415vac 50/60HZ 1KW, CFM 85psi (6.0 bar).
- Unit constructed to suit any tray size/orientation.
- All CAS equipment is covered by copyright design
System shown with optional automatic slip-sheet applicator & pallet handling