Treats hard water, iron content and TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) level. Reduces sediment, bacteria, pyrogens, colloids, organics and silica in water.
Benefits & Features
- 1 unit per plant recommended
- Reverse osmosis. Distilled water treatment system
- Duplex alternation water softener
- 12″ carbon exchange tank
- 5 micron per filter
- 75 gallon s/s storage tank after R/I unit low/high level sensor controls
- Stainless steel passivated water heater
- Ultraviolet sterilizer
- Self-contained skid unit for above components to be located in area adjacent to plant water supply (supply proved by plant) & integrated to separately provided central Lubri/Stat® blending system.
- Ideal location for system is plant utility room
- All CAS equipment is covered by copyright design
- Lubri/Stat® is a registered trademark of JCL Specialty Products, Inc.